Kirribilli Wall Repairs

Whilst undertaking major works to the southern side of this harbour front property, the owner’s corporation were keen to carry out remedial repairs to the rest of the building.
The building was built in 1924 after a major fire engulfed the original woolstore. Remarkably still in great condition, some noticeable wall cracks and lintels were repaired and finished together with the major works being done.

Posted in Projects, Remedial & Engineering.